Tim I notice you get A LOT of hate on here which is pretty shocking to me I fuckin love you so I can't imagine people hating on you like this but unlike others who choose to just ignore it you actually respond & I just wondered ... why ?
Haha well, I ignore a lot of it, but I like answering hate mail on tumblr especially because I want to show people 2 things.
1) No matter how successful you are or how positive you try to be, people will always have some shit to say. And
2) It doesn’t matter! I take this shit with a grain of salt and respond calmly or with jokes so y’all can see that this random person is irrelevant and his words hold no weight.
If you ever see me respond to hate mail, it’s not cuz I’m offended, it’s cuz I wanna make an example or point. You guys always send me mad love and support after I reply to hate messages and I def appreciate it! I’m chillin tho!
Do you think just cuz you're from Paramount, which is close to Compton, you think you're the shit? You think you're winning if you have black friends? Do you only have black friends to be cool? Shouldn't we be friends with the persons personality not skin color?
- No, I’ve always KNOWN I was the shit! Even before I moved to Paramount.
- I’m winning for a number of reasons. Supportive, loving family. Successful career doing what I love. Beautiful, intelligent girlfriend. Friends (of all colors) that have been holding me down since day one.
- No. My schools have always been pretty diverse. I grew up around all types of people. Rick just happens to be one of my best friends, who is black.
- Yes. Actually, when I was a new kid at Paramount High, I almost became friends with a group of kids just cuz they were Asian like me. Then I realized, we shouldnt be friends just cuz of skin color, so I went and found friends that shared similar interests with me.